U19 Girls Program
Evaluations and team selection:
- A teams are selected
- B team is selected
- C players - we are waiting for COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted in order to select teams
Registration is closed for A and B players. Registration for C players will remain open until just before C team selection.
1. All programs are subject to cancellation due to low registration or coaches.
2. ALL players must be registered prior to attending evaluations or any formal gym or clinic times.
3. Players must be evaluated by the evaluators to be placed on a team.
4. U19 level: $300 Registration Fee
5. Methods of payment:
a) Cheque: make cheques payable to Saskatoon Selects; mail to:
3322 Dieppe St
Saskatoon, SK S7M 3S7
b) eTransfer: send to firstname.lastname@example.org with password: softball. Include player name and age group in the notes.
5. U16 and U19 Players in the Saskatoon Amateur Softball Association League will be required to pay additional league fees.
6. No underage players will be accepted.
7. Refund Policy: Refunds are only on a case by case basis on request and at the discretion of the Selects committee, minus a $50 administration fee.
8. After registering please also sign up to the mailing list to receive announcements.
If you need assistance in paying for ball fees, please see KidSport Saskatoon
For the 2020 season, U19 consists of players born in 2001, 2002 and 2003. Players above these ages do not register with the Selects, please visit the SASA web site instead.
U19 AA Selects
U19 A Selects
U19 B Selects
Call For Coaches:
After evaluations, the Selects Committee would like to acknowledge the top 35 players listed below. These players have been notified and are invited to the Selects Winter Training starting Sunday October 20, 2019. For all players who attend Winter Training there is an additional $125 fee payable by the first session.
- For the 2020 season, U19 consists of players born in 2001, 2002 and 2003. Players above these ages do not register with the Selects, please visit the SASA web site instead.